Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Plans A Plenty!


Hey friends it's Oz here for another summer edition of The Oz Files. So Leah wants to know what I'm up to this summer! So tonight's blog will be as follows, Well summer plans: how do I plan to spend my summer? Am I going anywhere or do I have an exciting plans? If I"m just relaxing and enjoying Spokane, then what are some things in town that I would like to do and or enjoy this summer? So how do I plan to spend my summer? I plan to be working or hardly working whatever comes first himmm. I definitely plan on doing trivia at Morty's Wednesdays nights at 8:30! Also go see some movies at AMC Yes that is definitely in the plans. I also plan to watch The Wiz at least one time this summer because Leah returned it today after close to 2 years. Now that's some progress oh and she never watched it. How does this make me feel? It makes me said and I'm crying inside and I think this is a tragic event! Also camping will be in the mix you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be sun! Also swimming will be in the picture because I love to swim just jump in and don't be a pansy and slowly walk in come on people lock it in! Am I going anywhere or do I have exciting plans? As far as I know a couple camping trips will be in store definitely at Seven Bays absolutely stunning. Tubing will be on slate when we go down there and also Fort Spokane also a great place for camping. Other than that I don't have any current plans on going anywhere. I will be planning on watching Seattle Mariners baseball this year I hope they fall on there face if they won't win the division or wild card. Yes it's brutal but I want that #1 pick next year in the draft we came so close last year but only lost 101 games and got the #2 pick. Finally the last thing I'd be doing over the summer of course is twittering and that's year round. Also would go down to Riverfront Park and feed the duckies! What would you do in the summer time? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long

No comments:

Post a Comment