Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Movies of 2009!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a summer movie edition of The Oz Files! The blog topic tonight is as follows, Summer time means summer movies! Amazing movies come out every summer. What movies am I wanting to see? What makes me think those will be good movies? Are there any movies that I will not bother watching? Hey peeps of the Oz blog I can guarantee you that this blog is going to be a lot longer than solid 7 lines. Last night was short because it was one question and it was a simple question and I had to watch RAW it's that simple! So what movies of the summer of 2009 is Oz going to go see? Yes I did go third person on ya and by now you should know that's how I be rolling! I've already seen Wolverine and that movie was pretty damn epic. I saw it at Northtown Mall unfortunately but those were the cards I was dealt! Going into this movie I wasn't thrilled about it but it was something to do last Friday night. I must say that the action scenes were amazing. The action was pretty darn good if you ask me. The CGI was off the chains dudes and dudets mind blowing and jaw dropping madness. If you haven't seen it you gotta go see it. I have heard a lot of buzz about The Hangover and next weekend I definitely be hitting up the AMC! What It's About: Todd Phillips ('Old School,' 'Road Trip') revisits the theme of boys behaving badly with a Vegas bachelor party gone awry -- which leads to hangovers, spotty memories and a missing groom-to-be (Justin Bartha). Will the three groomsmen reclaim their best friend and deliver him to the altar in time? If Philips' previous movies are any indication, they'll be plenty of raucousness, a touch of male-bonding sweetness, and at least 12 lines that call for "earmuffs. I think this movie is going to be hilarious people who have seen it have said it's off the hook that's the news from the twitter vine! The other movie I would see is called All Good Thongs. What is it about? Gosling plays a New York real-estate heir (think a young Donald Trump, with better hair) who gets involved with a woman from the proverbial wrong side of the tracks (Dunst). When she mysteriously disappears, a down-on-his luck detective (Morgan) stumbles upon the truth ... and a lot more than he bargained for. Based loosely on a real story, the movie marks the feature directorial debut of Andrew Jarecki ('Capturing the Friedmans'). To answer the question what makes me think they will be good movies? For Wolverine I saw it and loved it and it was quite epic. In regards to The Hangover just reading what's it's about and watching the trailer it's hands down going to be the funniest movie of the summer! Finally in regards to All Good Things I have two words for ya Kirsten Dunst enough said case closed! Also what movies will I not bother watching? I won't name the films but all the family films Oz will not be watching those films. I have also seen State Of Play with Russel Crow Oh My Goodness a MUST SEE AMAZING! What are your thoughts on this subject? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment