Sunday, June 28, 2009

Parker VS Kent!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a comic book hero fight edition of The Oz Files. So I have chosen the blog theme this week which will be who would win a fight... So tonight Leah wants to know who would win a fight between Peter Parker AKA Spiderman and Clarke Kent AKA Superman? So you got these two comic heroes I'm gonna be honest I haven't really seen Superman in action all that much. With all that being said let's get down to the business at hand. Superman flies around with his red cape as he rescues the world from the villains of this earth. I don't think he has many powers but he gets the job done. Also he has the cute and sexy Lois Lane as his other half which is fantastic. Terri Hatcher anybody she was good in the TV show. We now move to Spiderman who is a likable character. He's Peter Parker high school student who got bitten by a spider and turns into this super human hero as we now know as Spiderman. I have done a blog before on Spiderman so I think we all know where this is going. Parker has the ability to spins webs and climbs walls with his prickly things! He has the hottest girlfriend Mary Jane Kirsten Dunst anybody YEP! So Peter Parker would wrap Clarke Kent around with his web slinging abilities he would stomp on his face and Mr. Kent wouldn't be the same again. Lois Lane doesn't know what to think but she has shed a tear or two! So Peter Parker is the man and Spiderman will live on forever! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment