Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Samantha VS Jeannie!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a double dip blog style edition of The Oz Files. I got my topic at a reasonable time but I kept chatting with Leah and Jen on Farmtown on Facebook so I kinda got sidetracked and got pretty tired so I hit the hay! However I am back and I do have some sad news to report. There will only be 4 blogs potentially 5 blogs this week because I'll be leaving to go camping Friday and Leah she is off to Bakersfield Thursday so she will be gone awhile but we will be in touch! So with all that being said here we go lock it in and lock it up! So tonight's blog topic according to Leah is who wins a fight between Samantha from Bewitched and Jeannie from I Dream Of Jeannie? Two shows I absolutely heart with a passion! Samantha and Jeannie have similar powers both can be gone in the blink of an eye. Then they will be back as soon as you can say Bakersfield! They both have men in there lives Darren for Samantha and the other dude on I Dream Of Jeannie but they aren't really an item but lots of flirting going on! Oh I just looked it up and the dude in I Dream Of Jeannie was Tony and they eventually married AWWW! So Jeannie has her Genie bottle that she has hibernated in when the occasion has arose! On the other hand Samantha has that broom and she can use it as a weapon! Samantha swings that broom around like they were numb chucks and then she trips Jeannie.... Then Samantha would take her broom and beat the piss out of Jeannie and therefor winning this amazing battle of sitcom beauties! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment