Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Save Room For Dessert!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a dessert edition of The Oz Files. So now it's time for round two of the The Oz Files food edition. So this blog will be talking about our favorite part of every meal dessert. Why is dessert so amazingly sweet? What is my favorite dessert of all time? Are there any desserts that I do not like and if so why? What is the best kind of dessert? Finally what is the best place for dessert in town? Ok, why is dessert so amazingly sweet? Well first of all dessert in general is a sweet treat so that's makes logical sense. Any type of dessert is good for the soul. We got pies, cakes, brownies, cupcakes, ice cream and so many more. The other reason why dessert is so sweet is that you can enjoy it then regret it later when you tip the scales. What is my favorite dessert? Well this is a very tough call but I'm gonna go with the carrot cake from Swinging Doors. The piece they gives you covers the plate and Oz once again demolishes and conquers. I love pie of all kinds and ice cream, cakes and brownies and all the American classics. Can there really be a dessert that Oz doesn't like? I think we have an answer, the answer is yes and I have to say that the dessert I most despise is apple pie. Um I like apples sometimes but having apples in pie is definitely not a good combination. The taste is foul and it's uncalled for and I don't think I have to stand for this. It might be un American but that's how I roll peeps! The best kinds of desserts is pie and cake enough said! The best place for desserts in town drum roll please... Red Robin or The Peacock Lounge at the Davenport Hotel. Mile high sundae cake whatever it's called is really really good at the Robin. The huge sundae at the Davenport is quite tasty yummmers! Well these are my thoughts on dessert what are your thoughts? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment