Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vacation Destination!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a frequent flyer mile edition of The Oz Files. This blog may be one of the shortest blogs of mankind because I have to leave in like 20 minutes for work. I fell asleep before 8pm last night and just got the topic this morning so ummmmmmmmmm yeah! Leah has decided today's blog is going to be what is my best vacation I've ever taken? I've only taken a couple vacations only for a few days that is if you don't count camping which I do that all the time. I'd have to say my favorite vacation would be viva Las Vegas. Took a trip down there while i was going to SFCC for the national college newspaper conference and that is where I was introduced to some heavy drinking! Wow I was really not sober a lot of the time. Did a lot of fun stuff met a lot of interesting people down there. I gambled away and won wow I'm shocked wow yes. The food was good me and Hannah almost got lost in VEGAS at NIGHT so it was a good time. What is your favorite vacation destination? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I want to go to las vegas so bad, obviously after I turn legal but it sounds like it would be such a blast!! Anywho. I think my favorite vacation so far would either be New York with my mom, or last summer I went to Spain for a month by myself and that was an amazing experience!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. vegas and frisco are special spain sounds interesting as well

    ReplyDelete