Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weather Madness!


Hey friends it's Oz here again this time he is way too sober! So today's blog is kind of a prediction sorta so don't be mad if I get it wrong later in the year! The Jist of this blog is will this winter ever end? What kind of spring we will have and if we are ever going to get a spring? Well I hate the snow there is no doubt about that and shoveling the snow falling down in the snow or falling down otherwise is just no good! Seriously what is up with this weather? What have we done to deserve the wrath of 6 feet of snow in a two week span in December then no snow for a very very long time then all of a sudden 3 to 4 inches in a couple days. This is all puzzling to the Wiz they call Oz and I'm sure it puzzles a lot of other people too! It's March 12Th 2009 we are supposed to be in Spring pretty soon last I checked and wow I'm at a loss of words. If I had a cake with candles and blow to make a wish my wish would be to make this snow melt and never come again! The rain isn't too bad I used to not be a fan of the rain but ever since we got dumped on with snow this year my whole view on the whole rain subject has took a 360 turn. Leah loves the rain and now I know why it's so sexy! Well maybe not sexy but definitely better than rain! Now this year spring starts on March 20Th and that is only 8 days away almost 7 days away! That is a whole week away and there is snow in the streets and on the sidewalks! The prospect of a great spring is not looking so good but I cling on with the hope that bums won't offer me there hat and a penny for my kick ass winter coat! My prediction is that we will have a real spring probably the first week of April when MLB starts up! My theory is when Ichiro suits up the cleats and the fans chant his name ichiro ichiro ichiro! That is when we will have a traditional spring and when all is well in the northwest and we can enjoy the breezy weather! Just around the corner would be summer my favorite time of year because there is no snow and tons of heat bring the heat baby! What is your thoughts on this whole subject? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

5 comments:

  1. Dude, if your b-day wish comes true, I think that would be the best thing ever!
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree Leah however my birthday is in October so might be bad timing but hopefuly snow goes bye bye to BAKO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your spirits would be lifted if you just went outside and built a snowman! It makes people feel better all the time...

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. snowmen scare me they got that look

    ReplyDelete