Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Greatest Cartoons of Man Kind!


Hey friends it's Oz here um kinda a little not sober at the mement so please bare with me it's much appreciated thanks! Well this is another edition of The Oz FIles and today I will be talking about What is my favorite all time cartoon on tv and wahat makes it so amazing? Let me first start off with that as a kid i watched a lot of cartoons so I have a good vareity to choose from. For starters let's go with the good ole looney tunes. YEs I know there are several looney tunes to choose from ti's so hard but i'm putting them all in one category! My favorite looney tunes is I thought I saw a pussy cat I did i did ohhhhhhhhhh Slyvester you crack me up man! I also really enjoyed the muppet babies oh yeah kermit the frog and miss piggy and gonzo I wish there was an Ozo so I can be like oh theres ozo but I loved Fozzy wakka wakka wakkka! I also enjoyed the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turules cartoons oh man as a kid I owend everything turtles you name it I had it. All I Gotta say is COWABUNGA DUDES AND DUDETS! I think French is a great languarge what do you think peopole? I also enjoyed the Jetsons oh man what a rush dudes and duets! Eljoy Elroy and Betty and George and heroy the dog oh what was the cute wifes name Jane I don't know whe sshe was goood looking hmmmmmm doggy! As I will say this is my all time favorite and the winner of tongihts blog is... The world renouned The Flinstones! You got Fred, Barney, Betty, Wilmas, Pebbles , Bam Bam, Dino and don't forget mr Slate I belive it was something like that or another mumbo jumbo I don't like hippos only the game hungry hippos Booo yow I win YAYZAS! The reason why I love The Flinstones soooo sooo much is because of the theme song and of course all the great trouble fred gets into and he always involes hi sbest frined Barney Rubble in the Jungle Mungle! I love the bowling scenes maybe Fred does a face plant because I do them very well so says Leah! What is your favorite cartoon of all time>? Oh I also love Garfield and Friens #2 on my list can't belive I would forget the orange cat and dldo no no ODIE Yes odie was the dogs name and owner JOhn Arbucle yuyour seatbelts ha ha ha! Well until next time may the Oz always be iwth you so long!

4 comments:

  1. yes thats about sums it all up then wow i must say for bring drunk at that moment id havee to say i did quite well i used no spell check because i thougjt it wouldnt be genuine to the sober folks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you have to drink?

    ReplyDelete
  3. um Leah I had two KILLER coolaids and um 4 shots at halftime which was screwdrivers yum TASTY

    ReplyDelete