Friday, March 13, 2009

Cocktail Delight!


Hey friends Oz here back again for another rim rocking edition of The Oz Files! Let's get down to business shall we? Today's topic is when your drinking what do you drink? What is your preferred cocktail that guarantees you will have a fun time? Well well well this brings up some very interesting questions and I am sure Leah know what my answers to these questions are. I will proceed with my thoughts on this topic she has chosen. Well if I drink I will be drinking some water and sprite oh you mean adult beverages! Okay, I tend to like the non manly drinks so I don't really like beer! Now beer is only to be swallowed only if I'm highly intoxicated and can't taste anything so whatever I drink tastes like water! I have leaned towards like Smirnoff's yum lynz remembers when I had a whole 6 pack while watching BORAT um may have been a little tipsy AY! Um so I also enjoy those screwdrivers yummmy! Also mudslides are good but I will now answer this last question which will shock all of America! My preferred cocktail that guarantees I will have fun will be of course a strawberry margarita ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nelllly! I have had quite a bit of margaritas across this great city and theee best straw marg is hands down at Sawtooth grill oh yes mmmm mmmm goooood! The 2ND best straw margs are at Tomato Street they know how to get it done and I'll throw in a 3rd and a tasty treat is at Red Robin mmmm mmmm good love a good straw marg to always get the party started and get the party shut down! You can never have too many margaritas especially before work or lunch break or after work hmmmmmmmm sounds familiar! Wow so what do you drink and what is your favorite cocktail to ensure a good time? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

2 comments:

  1. Mudslides are YUMMO! But my ultimate cocktail would have to be pink pantie droppers! An ultimate party drink right there!! My other favorite would be Mikes Hard Lemonade cranberry or original! Oh and Bacardi Mojito's. Yummmmmm

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha panty dropper interesting never heard of it mikes hard you cant go wrong

    ReplyDelete