Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sickness With Benefits!


Hey friends it's Oz here for another great edition of The Oz Files! Today I will be discussing a topic that is near and dear to miss Leah's heart. When your sick what do you do to pass the time? Leah is sick poor poor thing! However she's making pizza and hopefully making plans to go to Golden Coral ha ha some inside dish there! Anyways so being sick sucks so what do I do when I'm at home sick to keep myself entertained? This should be a doozy because I have been "sick" and also been sick so this will be a fun little tale. I do everything the same when I'm "sick" and actually sick. If I'm really sick I like to order some pizza from dominos or pipeline or whoever I feel like ordering. I believe pizza is a good way to get you back in that groove. Just think the smell of pizza oh that feeling you get when you take a bit mmmmmmm tasty and zesty! Also like to drink lots of water with some sprite or root beer! Now that is only what I like to eat while I am sick. I really enjoy watching TV mainly sports and comedies all day long! I also enjoy my WWE programming Oh I just get all juiced up when watching guys pound on each other throw each other into walls and tables ladders and chairs oh my! I also enjoy watching movies! I don't really have a favorite to watch when I'm sick I just pick one and letter RIP! Leah wants to know if i play any games while I'm sick? Well I play games with um nobody so I guess that would be a no! Well thanks for your time friends and what do you do when your sick I'd like to know? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

4 comments:

  1. Im going to have to go with... SLEEP.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm sleep that's a good idea but in my case i do not sleep just have a good ole time sleep sounds good right now though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you could have played video games... I didn't think you were going to play yourself in a monopoly tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well here is the sad part i've actually played monopoly by myself before being like 3 playes as a kid gotta love being an only child

    ReplyDelete