Sunday, March 15, 2009

Superheroes Revealed!


Hey friends it's Oz at your service once again. Today's blog topic got me really stumped and I hope I can BS my way through this. Leah thought it would be a good idea for me to talk about superheroes. Actually wants to know who my favorite superhero is and why? Gosh I've only seen the first two spiderman movies and the Dark Knight that is how much qualifications I don't have for this subject! I will dig down deep and find a way to contribute my two cents worth to this great nation we call the United States Of America. So as you all know it's down to two choices spiderman or batman? Batman is really cool however I have to go with my main man spiderman yo! Peter Parker is your average high school kid with good grades and all. He goes on a class field trip to a museum and a spider bites him how rude is that! That was a blessing in disguise because when that event happened that changed the course of Peter Parker's life forever may I quote Sandlot forever forever forever! So Peter Parker made this kick ass uniform he's half spider half man half amazing! Sorry couldn't resist myself. Spiderman fights crime in the city he meets people along the way that don't like him we like to call them villains! The people adored spiderman and well they should he was the peoples champion! spiderman always said can you smell what the web is weaving? The cool thing about spiderman is that he weaves these webs and scales buildings and swings from one building to another what a great guy! As you know he gets the girl Mary Jane she's smoking hot and he's quite the ladies man. So this my friends is my choice of a superhero. If your a comic nerd and try to prove these statements to be falsified then go read another comic book ha ha ha! What is your favorite superhero and why? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

2 comments:

  1. You've never heard of Superman? or Iron Man? the Incredible Hulk? Flash, the Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, the X Men, Fantastic Four, Hellboy, Daredevil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard OF them don't know what they do except or Iron Man I watched the movie the incredible hulk know very little about supermann he flies around others no idea!

    ReplyDelete