Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Genie In A Bottle!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a magical edition of The Oz Files. Today's topic is if I came across a magic lamp with a genie that gives you three wishes what would they be? Well friends this is going to be one heck of thrill ride into the life and times of the amazing Ozzie Whitehead the 3rd and his three wishes! If I came across a magic lamp and a genie popped out that said I will grant you three wishes and what would they be? This definitely took some collaboration the first wish I thought up myself the last two Lyndsey and I came up with and they are going to be sooo epic! My first wish would definitely have to be winning the state lottery. I would love to have the security that I would not have to work again and I can relax and have a jolly good time mates. I could buy a house or maybe even hire a maid to do my dirty work. It's not that bad of a first wish you definitely want to be set and that is my first wish on the docket. That is one down and two to go and let me tell you folks these are going to make you pee a little bit in your pants if your not careful from laughing so hard. So my second wish definitely has to be we have to make a stand an abolishing all flannel and that's the bottom line. There are no ifs ands or buts. The reason for this is that flannel smells like vomit and it looks like vomit too. Furthermore I don't think you want your flannel smelling like AL BORLIN. I don't think so TIM! I think what he's trying to convey here is he hates his flannel and he wants to transition to sweaters. The most important reason why I am going to abolish flannel is that it's meant for old people who have bad comb overs hmmmm remind you of anyone? It is now time for my third and final wish and this one is going to shock and amaze the nation. You know what I really want more than winning the lottery or abolishing flannel would be you guessed it WORLD PEACE. I believe that world peace is what is holding this nation back to become a great kind gentle hearted nation. Instead of guns and war there would be roses and chocolate sent overseas and all across this great nation. Who really needs war I mean all we want is to be loved right? How about you just show me a little tender loving care that is all I ask of this great world of ours. World Peace is just what the doctor ordered and while were on the subjects of doctors could I get DR PEPPER man them are tasty! So world peace would make this world a better place for all humanity but flannel won't be a part of this whole equation obviously! So there ya have it my three wishes in a nutshell hope you enjoyed this great collaboration. What would your three wishes be? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Oz. Funny blog. I don't know if Mr. Perkins would appreciate that 2nd wish! Is the Dr. Pepper request really a fourth wish?

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha thanks leah its all about the tonge and cheek action he will love it the dr pepper reference was a smartass remark

    ReplyDelete