Monday, March 30, 2009

Cattle VS Poultry!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a fresh edition of The Oz Files. Leah had to work later so I got a topic from Kali and Christian what a lovely couple! Today's topic will be the debate Cattle VS Poultry which one is better and why? Let's start off with the poultry side of the spectrum shall we. Poultry consists of different types of birds which include chickens, ducks, turkeys, gooses, mute swan and others that will be named nameless. The birds that are mentioned are a good source of laying eggs so we can all have those super duper omelette's at Denny's or wherever you prefer. Without eggs we couldn't make those delicious cakes or even have scrambled eggs or however you like your eggs Sam I am! I hate to see animals die but I don't mind eating them yummy! Chickens are good fried, barbecued or even crispy. I don't like chicken on ham burgers or on pizza that is just silliness I tell ya. Then you have the turkey which is especially present in the holiday seasons a lot of turkeys gave there lives to this great country to be a feast on Thanksgiving and Christmas day. I tip my hat to those poor turkeys I commend your efforts as you rest in peace! I like ducks because they are at riverfront park and I feed them loaves of bread and they are so cute! I will never eat a duck because that's now how I roll but I hear John Madden enjoys his turducken I turkey stuffed inside a duck or visa say weird COMBO! The last poultry item up for grabs is the mute goose so I guess that means it doesn't make any sounds like the ones at Riverfront Park. I find those geese annoying but they do love it when I feed them bread and they get reeeeeeeeeeeal close to me which I kinda get jumpy but you know it's all good boys and girls! I guess they use the geese for there feathers according to wikipedia. So now we move on to the cattle and the animals include cows,oxen,steers and bulls. Well when you think of cows all I gotta say is got milk? I love to hear cows say moooooooooooooo! Cows are a good source of the meat supply as I said before I hate to see animals get killed besides fish but I do enjoy the benefits of the slaughter! How about an oxen well I haven't heard of anybody eating an oxen so if you have eaten or have heard of it being eaten please let me know! A steer hmm I don't know what a steer is only the steer in restaurant so I guess it has something to do with milkshakes and hamburgers ha ha ha! Finally you got the bulls now I haven't heard of anyone eating bulls either but I'm sure it happens from time to time! My favorite thing about bulls are the bull riding at the rodeo YEEEEEEEEE HAW RIDEM COWBOY! You can't go wrong with either the poultry or the cattle but I think i can sum it up like this. The poultry swear and the cattle correct them on there "FOWL" language ha ha couldn't resist! So what are your thoughts on this topic? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment