Saturday, June 20, 2009

To Infinity And Beyond!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a outer space edition of The Oz Files. So this is the last creative writing blog however I think that I am considering every Friday for the free write Friday will be doing a creative writing story. Leah wants to know about my adventure in outer space. Well I don't know how I got to outer space because I am not with NASA HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM! So I just pressed a button on my TV remote and boom there I was in outer space. I formed a Broadway musical called The Aliens Are Rocking! I don't know but I think it's a novel concept. I also ate a lot of seafood and no Leah there wasn't any shrimp ice cream or lobster pie I am so sorry to disappoint ya! Well I don't like outer space so then I landed back on planet earth! Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment