Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lost In Olympia!


Hey friends it's Oz here back in the saddle again for a lost in Olympia edition of The Oz Files. Leah proding the topics again and tonight is what is my favorite memory with my mother? Well this one took me awhile to think of one and by George I've got it! All of a sudden while playing farm town wtih Leah the light turnne on and this is going to be epic and fantastic! So my mom, my friend at the time James we lost touch and yours truelly headed from Spokane to Olympia for a ncie weekend on an islanbd outsie of Olympia to visit friends at the time lost touch and to watch Mariners and the Yankees in the Kingdome. Do we sense a theme here? Anyways so we stop for food along the way that is not important but I like to share with my people. Ha so we get to Olympia and we are trying nto get out of Olympia the lovely captial of Washingotn. Um it took us awhile we kept going past the state capital like 10 times wow we go rund and round and round! I though tit was fantastic I was laughing so hard my mom wasn't amused we did hae a state map wow that did not help. That was the night Randy Johnson was dealt to the Houston Astros it came down on the radio so that was where I was when that happened! So my mom went to a pay phone calle dour friends at the time and there husband came down and got us and all was well and we watched the Marienrs lose taht weekend great! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment