Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Ozzie And Friends Zoo!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a zoo edition of The Oz Files. Leah is back in the game and tonight's topic is going to deal with zoo and zoo animals and things. If I could open a zoo what kinds of animals and exhibits would I have? Are there any specific animals that I would not have in my zoo? Where would this zoo be located in Spokane or any other city? How much would I charge for admission? What would be the name of this amazing zoo? Wow we got a lot of questions to answer tonight and let's get started! If I could open a zoo what kinds of animals and exhibits would I have? Well I would want to have some good monkeys because I love how they swing from the trees and they are such intellectual beings. They also love bananas and I like ripe ones so I guess that's pretty nice. I would also like to have some brown bears because I like those animals. I would also like to have some pigs and sheep because the kids like them and it's all about the kids. I think I'd like to have some birds flying around in the zoo. Finally I'd like to have a lot of big fish swimming around in a huge aquarium. I'd like to have other animals but that could take awhile. The exhibits I would have would be the monkey Olympics! The would be competing in all different events such as banana eating contests and there would be wrestling matches see which monkey wins that would be very entertaining. I'd have a petting part of the zoo for the pigs and sheep because the kids would so love it! The bears would roam in a certain part of the zoo naturally and they would be runway models they would look so good! The fish would be in an aquarium where everyone could see these amazing creatures. Moving on to the next question, would there be any specific animals that I would not have in my zoo? Yes I would not want or need any skunks in my zoo because they smell when they spray and I think I would lose business and the other animals wouldn't be able to survive the odorous smells. I don't think I'd want a porcupine because they are dangerous when they throw those needles at you this could cause huge lawsuits. I think those are the two animals that I would not want but I'm sure they have great families and friends. Where would the zoo be located? I think I'll throw a bone out to Bakersfield, California because I'm sure they don't have a zoo so Oz is proud to step up to the plate and take a chance on BAKO and provide them an amazing zoo. How much would I charge admission to get into my zoo? I'd charge 5.00 for the kids ages 2-17 and charge 8.00 for ages 18-54 then for those senior citizens they get in for 3.00 because they need to save money to buy flannel! Ha and the last question is what would be the the name of this amazing zoo? The name of the zoo would be The Ozzie And Friends Zoo! Well these are the zoo thoughts wow so amazing! What do you think of the zoo questions? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment