Monday, May 11, 2009

The Million Dollar Man!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a book deal edition of The Oz Files. Leah wants me to write about if I get a million dollar book deal what would I write about? Also what would the book be called? Would I ise my real name or an alias? Well this is a very interesting topic. I could go into a lot of different directions but there was one clear cut choice. No it is not about sports wow I know a very big shocker it even shocked myself! The million dollar book would be about a million dollar man and that man is called the great and powerful wizrd of OZ! No I'm not talking about the movie, I am talking about my awesome self. The title would be Oz And His Legion Of Fans. The book would chronical the life and times of the ever so humble and meek Oz the 3rd. The untold stories from the Oz himself. It will keep you on edge you don't know what will be next you gotta read because you can't get enough of The Oz and his antics! I would use my househeld name yes SIR! No alias for Oz he's above all that. What would you write about? the title? Real name or alias? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment