Sunday, May 3, 2009

Margarita Madness!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a margarita edition of The Oz Files. Sorry I'm taking so long to do this one i WAS sorta pre occupied with the shock game then spend a few hours at the season ticket! So this bog is for saturday not Sunday but we will roll with it! So Leah has decided that tongihts blog is margaritas why do I like them so much? What is the best kind of margaritas and wehre is the best place to get a margarita? Also do I have any great memories or stories involving margaritas? Margartias are very good and ever since I tried one I fell in love with them and there is only one flavor for the Oz and that is definitley strawbeery. The other flavors are so lamo and strawberry is just the best thing since sliced bread. This is no contest strawberry margaritas come in a lot of differnet ways. I lik it best when they have actual strawberryies in the margaritas and the whip cream but anywyas is fine. On the rocks is not my favoirte but is duable depends wehre you go! There are a lot of places that service up great margaritas. The worst place is Spaghetti Factory wow so disgusting! However the best margaritas can be found at Sawtooth Grill at River Park Square. Oh yes wow they are soooo good I can't describe the taste bnt they are so so so pleasureful inddedy! Red Robin is one of the best so is Tomatos Street very very good but Sawtooth has been unmatched so far! If you have antoher spots him me up baby! A great story or memory would be that about two years ago went down to Heroes and Legends and had two margaritas before work and then had 3 durring an hour lunch then had 2 after work wow I was pretty much feeling good all day! It was really really solid and oh soooooooo good! SO that's all I have to say on this subject go margaritas! So what do you think of this subject/,? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment