Friday, April 17, 2009

Wedding Crashers!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a delayed edition of The Oz Files. It was my bad Leah sent me the topic on time and I just fell asleep and woke up at 11:30 and so today we at The Oz Files deliver two hard hitting blogs. In this edition is Leah's topic what movie would I make into a sequel and what would be the basic plot? So I had a lot of time to think about this and I have come to a great decision. So I think a great movie to do a sequel from would be Wedding Crashers! The name of the sequel would be Wedding Crashing 2 The Mix up! So those of you who have seen Wedding Crashers the movie ended when the two married couples were headed down the highway in a car and were on there way to crash a wedding posing as Mormon cowboys. So the basic plot is this they go to this wedding pose at Mormon cowboys and cowgirls who is gonna do the crashing will the marriages be scorn after this crash? You have four married people will the four individuals involved each have someone to crash with? I think this would be quite riotous with two married couples crashing the same wedding posing as Mormons anything can happen under the sheets! When your talking about Mormons maybe the crashing can crossover and perhaps the four individuals will cross paths with all the erotic pleasures of Mormon ways! We can't go any further but this is the basic plot how will it end why don't you tell me what you think how it all boils down! Oz also wants to know what sequel would you make and what would the basic plot be? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment