Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Big Time!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a fictional revelation edition of The Oz Files. Leah is bowling and has a sunburn ha um anyways tonight's topic is if I could be any fictional character from history who would I be and why? Well I had to think about this for a few minutes but suddenly the light came on and we have come to a decision. I could have appeased the geeks out there and went with some sort of comic superhero but you know I did a blog about spiderman so I already spoke to that demographic. I also could have gone with a cartoon character like Garfield but you know I already did a blog about dogs and cats so I've already covered the feline society. I was strongly considering Michaelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but I just couldn't pull the trigger but he's one hell of a character COWABUNGA! How about Charlotte from Charlotte's web um not so much I'm not a spider or a women and I don't like books so I guess that rules that out. You guys do understand I'm just filling up BS space because I don't have a lot to say ok good were on the same page What I have chosen may shock and amaze people on how old school I'm going but we shall see. The fictional character comes from the silver screen from way back in 1988 I was six years old. We are going with Josh Baskin from the movie BIG starring Tom Hanks. Not going to go into detail about the movie but basically Josh Baskin is at a carnival he want to be big he's a kid and speaks to the Zoltran and he wakes up and he's in a grownups body but in a kids intellectual structure. Anyways the reason I chose to be Josh Baskin is any kid wants to be big but sometimes things backfire just like in this movie and 13 going on 30 definitely have to go check them both out wink wink at Leah! Just think about it your like 13 years old and you wake up and you look like your 30 something and your friends are like 13 and you can actually drink and do stuff kids can't do. The opposite sex for you at the tender age of 13 in a grown mans body is quite hilarious you tend to go for the 13 year olds ha ha! What would be bad is if your a kid and are in a 30 something body and your mom likes you a lot now that would be scary but common down in the South and Utah! Well as I said I did no have a lot to say on this topic but I wanted all of you to know who I thought would be really cool to be if I could. Well what are your thoughts on this topic who would you be and why? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you must not like Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha it's not so much it's utah it's the mormons hahaha!

    ReplyDelete