Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The WWE Universe!


Hey friend's it's Oz here back again for another edition of The Oz Files. On today's show I will be addressing the great topic that we call WWE! I get free reign for the next couple weeks because I am in training and Leah well she has to work later poor girl so I will be running things for awhile. If you know me then there is no denying my deep passion for what is know as the WWE which is short for World Wrestling Entertainment formerly known as WWF the World Wrestling Federation. Yes, there are aspect of the WWE that are fake I am not going to deny that not one bit however when guys go through tables and ladders and chairs oh my! They put there bodies through so much pain it's not even funny! When you watch these epic steel cage matches and hell in a cell matches and last man standing and no hold barred these guys through hell and back and they do it because they love what they do and they want the championship gold around there waist! John Hoffman and his brother are big WWE fans and I am very happy that I get to share my joy and excitement with them! We have both been to two WWE events in town earlier this year one RAW/ECW event and the other SMACKDOWN/ECW event. The guys and gals know how to entertain the fans of the WWE Universe! Vince McMahon who is the brain trust behind WWE is such a marketing and promotional genius! He has three shows on the air the flagship show Monday Night Raw which airs every Monday night at 9pm on the USA Network which is the longest running episodic entertainment show in US history. Then you got ECW on the Scifi channel Tuesdays at 9pm and then on Friday nights at 8pm you got Friday Night Smackdown! There is always these story lines that get developed none of them are real they have good writers on that show damn good writers. It's basically a soap opera for men which I definitely dig! The WWE divas are amazingly hot oooooooooooohhhhhh BABY! WWE has expanded to online access at www.wwe.com check it out it's amazing and they have a premium on demand channel called WWE247 with great programming for just 7.00 a month. Yes I do have it and it's quite stellar. You get to see old school matches and see hall of fame stuff and interviews and the list goes on and I can't stop gushing about WWE but I will now stop but if you haven't checked it out and especially you better watch out for Shawn Michaels AKA HBK for his sweet chin MUSIC it will hurt ya. What are your thoughts on the WWE? Also does it shock you I love the WWE? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment