Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Childhood Funnies!


Hey friends it's Oz here at it again for another epic spin of The Oz Files. Tonight I will be discussing a funny childhood memory oh how time has flown by when your having fun. I could have chosen from a wide variety of stories but I can only choose one and this one is going to blow your mind! Now what I am about to tell you for those of you who know me this will not shock and for those of you don't well let the shocking begin! I was probably like anywhere from age 7 to age 9 and it was a lovely weekend at the Ozzie estate. My mom she is wonderful and one day she told me to clean my room like any mother would. On this day would give a whole new meaning to cleaning your room and would lead to utter chaos and aggravation for some individuals. I did the usual pick up my clothes throw them under my bed, the typical American kid would do in those days and still does today in this generation. Howeva I had access to crayons and permanent markers and that probably wasn't a good thing. See what I did was I was coloring with my crayola box set of crayons all over my bedroom floor. I thought it was quite good what I was doing and this was just the beginning. Ha now the funniest part is about to be revealed to America. I had this black permanent marker and I used this marker to label everything in my room. For instance if I had a poster on the wall I'd write underneath it poster with the marker. The same would go for the floor I'd mark it with the world floor so I knew what it was ha ha ha! I did this for pretty much anything in my room so I hope that painted you a lovely picture. I told my mom I was finished so she could see my great "work" and my oh my her mouth dropped and went into a deep panic! She said what did you do to your room and I said I cleaned it up a little e bit ha ha! So she really couldn't do a lot to me since I was too young to know from right from wrong. I mean I was a kid for goodness sakes and it was all about having fun. So my Aunt Robin had to come over with this cleaning stuff and scrub every inch of my room inch by inch and we got it cleaned up. I was told never do that again and believe me I did not do that again. Well this was a great story from my childhood and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Do you have a funny childhood story you want to share? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment