Friday, March 20, 2009

The Oz On Oz!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a great exciting edition of The Oz Files. Leah has decided to name every Friday free write Friday and that begins NOW! So Oz gets to pick his own topic once a week and boys and girls this one is going to knock your socks off! So tonight I will be talking about hmm Yes myself the great and powerful wizard of OZ! You all may want to know how was the super amazing ultra human specimen created? Well you know how I was created but I was born on October 31,1982 and boy when I was born they sure broke the mold! I have to admit if there was no me on this earth I don't think civilization would be able to go on without my presence. The Oz is so talented it's quite uncanny to say the least. I have been in a few plays I was picked as the prince in sleeping beauty in 1st grade and I can just remember it like it was yesterday. Oz with his aluminum swords slaying the dragon and winning the girl ohhhhhhhh what a night! In 8th grade i played the Wizard Of Oz for choir in a monologue version based in California. I am the great and powerful wizard of OZ who are you? I'll tell ya who I am. I am the great OTRAIN that keeps coming at ya full speed ahead taking no prisoners! Probably my best talent would have to be my stellar singing voice. I'd hate to brag or anything but I have won quite a few singing awards in my hay day! I have been apart of award winning high school choirs at Shadle and of course a dynamite performance at the falls! The Oz's passion is definitely sports and let me tell ya sports around the clock is 24 hour a day 7 days a week 365 days a year it never stops! The Oz has a serious side to him this may be hard to believe but it's true. I really value my friendships and love my family so much they mean the world to me. Most of all I love Jesus for he is risen he has conquered the grave! I have written for various publications and I even scammed the Spokane Indians out of season press passes for a whole summer and did not write one story on any game just looked like I was writing and had free hamburgers, hot dogs and pop of course! Having a good time up there in the press box schmoozing with the local reporters and the scoreboard operation and sound guy and PA announcer hmmmm good times! Also you couldn't beat the view! I got caught by the owner of the Spokane Indians bobby brett um ha he just said if I need some tickets he will give them to me who needs tickets when you got two free press passes ha ha ha! Leah will testify that I do tend to fall down a lot I could be sober or drunk it really doesn't make a difference it just happens! I think I could go on about my awesome self but I think I have done enough damage for one night! So I'll leave you with this what are your thoughts on the great and powerful OZ? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment