Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Old Time Treats!


Hey friends it's the ozomatic blogging machine at it once again are you thrilled I am. Today's blog is what is my favorite food as a kid and do I still love it? Well let's see let's start off with sloppy joes I mean sloppy joes are definitely a kids treat because they are sloppy and all kids get sloppy and your name is Joe Bonus points ha ha i kill myself! Um Pizza is always a kids favorite remember chunky cheese where a kid can be a kid? Man always had my birthday parties there such good times pizza is DA BOMB! You can't forget hot dogs they are always a great hit with the kids even I was a kid hard to believe I'll find picks I'm sure i was STRAPPING! how about baby food that is child as they get. It's a bird it's a plane no it's a spoon with terrible sauce but apple sauce is a good tasty treat. How about those rocket shaped Popsicles? This girl Kristina said and I quote" uhm they had the cherry level and the coconut goodness level and the bottom was blue raspberry which as the best part cause ur tongue would turn blue!" Thank you great comment and she's racked! My choice is the mac and cheese great stuff indeed you can't have too much mac and cheese! Can you? To answer the other part of the question do i still enjoy it? Heck ya dudes and dudets and others um well what's your flava baby? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

4 comments:

  1. We definately need to see pics of this "young" ozzie, I just cant imagine! LOL Dont foget the pic with suspenders and they straw sticking out of your mouth! That is mucho important. I know people who still eat baby food... and apparently my uncle use to snack on milkbones... thank goodness I didnt get that gene!

    Nicely done Oz, even when you are intoxicated!

    Kristina (the racked one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha thanks so much i do what i can and i kinda do it well um yaaa suspenders not so much but i can take pictures of pictutes and upload em and um milk bones hmmm weird and your awesome the racked one oh ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... I had mac & cheese with hot dogs in it last night. I was eating it when I came up with this topic, and you mentioned both of those foods. lol.

    I gotta ask... do you still have the suspenders? Maybe you only wear them at home...

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha leah your way too much but i love ya dudet your awesome um mac and cheese great and no i have never worn suspenders thank so much leah badeah!

    ReplyDelete