Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Best Food While Under The Influence!


Hey friends it's oz again how do ya do scooby dooby doo? Anyways this weeks blog theme if you haven't guess already is food week the other week was my favorite things. Leah has such a great wit about her gotta love it! So in today's blog I will be discussing what is the best food while drunk and what makes it so amazing? Wow so many things to ponder where would I even begin? Aww Yes how about we start with good ole fashion hamburgers. The thing about hamburgers are that they are good anytime day or night and sober or not sober. Here is the catch hamburgers when your drunk you can demolish like 6 in one sitting because your so hammered you don't know what to do. This is coming from a past experience mmmmmmm Kay! How about strawberry margaritas Oh you mean food Leah aw my bad! Let's see how about onion rings because onion rings are a great bar item and if your at a bar you might get drunk and well onion rings just might fit that bill. This next selection is coiming out from left field and what I am about to say may shock those of you who read this blog. I'm gonna say how about top ramen I mean top ramen is easy to make even a drunk person can make it well maybe if your really hammered you may have someone else make it! None the less top ramen would be a great choice if you were drunk. I shall now make my huge decision because that's what I have to do I make the executive decisions around here. My choice would be nachos with sour cream and other stuff on the nachos. I think Leah knows why I have chosen the nachos and sour cream one night last year what a crazy night that was at players and spectators! I had wow A LOT to drink wow I was soooooooo gone. In that night i ended up doing a face dive into the bowling alley floor and I was downing sour cream onto my face and the nachos I was taking the sour cream wasn't even ours to take they were just sitting there so why not? Also was eating chocolate cake and had it smeared all over my face wow wow such good times! To answer the question what makes it so amazing? I think for the main fact Nachos is THEE bar food of all time and when your drunk you might as well enjoy the nachos and sour cream and many other toppings of choice. I just say go nachos because I'm a nacho nacho man everybody sing I'm a nacho man oh wait that's Macho Man my bad so sad! Oz is dying to know what is your favorite food while drunk and why is it so amazing? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long

9 comments:

  1. LOL ozzie!! seriously laughing for like 5 mins, which you know cause I am talking to you and my responses are very very delayled lol. Sounds like a waste of chocolate cake! What were you thinking?

    Ok my fav drunk food is chicken taquitoes. When ever a small group of us get togehter we pop them in the oven before we are too intoxicated to cook them, pull them out and they last us all night. The best part is, when you wake up the next morning they are delicious cold!

    nacho macho... who cares! you know that song is going to be stuck in everyones heads now. THANKS!!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and this is my fav one so far!

    kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha oh you gotta love it Oz providing the comic relief I have never even heard of that food so maybe I have to taste it one of these days ay! yes Nacho Nacho man is here to stay and I am thee Nacho man and your welcome miss douglas

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I'm glad it's your favorite cuz um I dig that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah! Please share your stories about albertsons! Apparently I need to hear them lol

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Oz... I'm surprised that chocolate cake wasn't your favorite! You were pretty enthusiastic about that gigantic slice you smashed all over your face! lol...

    I like ice cream & popcorn when I'm drunk. They are mighty tasty.

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELL IT'S KIND OF A BUZZ KILL SO KEEP THE DRINKS COMING

    J-BOOGIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha yeah leah um it was a tough choice and josh wow aweosme sutff

    ReplyDelete