Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Being hungover at work!


Hey friends it's oz here yes I'm back to the Oz files this time I ghav have erich and john giving me topics and you also can text me topics every night for topics it hsould be fun and yes we are back at it again! So tongihtgs tonpic gos to Erich miller who was at mortys tonight where i had a lot to dorinbjk. Yes a lot but it's all good cuz I have training tomororw morning at 8am and I have to get up at 530 530 630 SO iy's gonna be a goodo times yalls! SO the topic tonight is what would I do at work while hung over? Wow this is a great topic to discuss and there ia good chance that I my may be hungoer tomorrpow but I did take 5 advil and drink tons of ater before I h0opped online. So I may not be hung over but I guess i'll let you knlow tomorrow and so here we go. Since toimororw I have another day of fantastic training that I will just sit at my chari look like i'm interested and nodd my had yes and no and be like waht was that all about. And I would dominate the dojo when it ocm es ot ping poing because today I was 3 wins and 1 loss and hat one losst was as asolid loss lost 21 to 19 wow such a good bttle in the trenchs who wans to battle me in the ping pong world I dont' think anybody at this point! I do apoligize for any typos that mya hav e coccured but I am doin g my best at th emonent! Um I thinm kmy breaks and my ulunch would saffice and if i was hungoevr which is usuaply never but if I was I would just go with the flow and wait till my headache goes away and I think that will be fantastic a moondayoya! I love twitter so you should too yes twitter tweet tweet yes siree bob! Well wht o7ydo you do drink I mean hungover ant work well until next time may the Oz always be with you sonlong!

No comments:

Post a Comment