Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Outdoor Adventures!


Hey friends it's Oz here for our last summer edition of The Oz Files. So tonight is the last night for the summer blogs yes I know it's a sad day for us all! Leah says, summer is a great time for outdoor activites. What are my favorite activites that I am only able to do during the warm suummer weather? Where do I do these things and how often? This is going to be a short but sweet blog just to let you know so I can watch the boxing on HBO on my DVR! So my favorite outdoor activies to do in the summer time is tubing, swimming, BBQ, camping and roasting the mallows! Where do i do these things and how often? I do them at various lakes and rivers across Washington and campgrounds around the state of Washington! We do this like 3 or 4 times a year it's quite fabulous! Oh the BBQ's are usually at my aunts house in the VALLEY! Well these are my thoughts what are yours? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment