Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stranded On An Island HELP!


Hey friends it's Oz here for another great edition of The Oz Files. Sorry I was MIA yesterday but Leah was going to do a blog last night but her internet crapped so she did it today and is going to email me the blog so I can post it for our peeps. However her internet crapped again so the blog from yesterday hopefully should be posted this weekend so now we got all that cleared up. Leah has come up with the creative writing blog topic this fine Thursday evening. I am stranded on an island and the only thing that me it to the shore with me when my canoe sunk in the middle of the ocean was a tarp, a giant mirror and a fun noodle, like you use in the pool. What will I do with these items? How will these things help me service until I am rescued? I think this topic is super fantastic. Oh no Oz was on a canoe but it sank but I survived because I am so amazing like that! All I have is a tarp, a giant mirror and a fun noodle. Oh boy I don't know what I can do with these items but I think we can figure this out. I will use the tarp to sleep on and make beach angels and probably get a nasty sunburn but the peeling process is fabulous! With the giant mirror I would be posing all day long and flexing my biceps of steel. I would say "Hey Sexy how you doin?" The mirror would also be a good fuel for making a fire if I could find a magnifying glass but that won't happen so I would just pose all the time! Oh and the fun noodle I would just practice my Ichiro swings with it I wold be so hip and groovy! I would also take it on the water and float around a bit to pass the time. How will these amazing items help me survive until I am rescued? All I will say is they will see the bright yellow tarp and a huge mirror and a guy swinging his fun noodle. With all that being said who wouldn't want to save me because yes I am that good and you know it! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment