Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sports Food For The Soul!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a loaded blog topic edition of The Oz Files. So tonight's blog may be quite long we shall see there is a lot to cover. Leah has come forth with the following topic, I get a chance to create any kind of TV show I want. I get to name the characters, name of the show, do all the casting etc. What kind of show would I create? What would be the name of it be? What would the characters be like? Why would I choose the actors that I chose to play them? Who are the actors? Last of all, what channel would it play on and what time and day of the week? Okay folks let's get this show on the road oh yeah! This took quit some time to figure all of this amazing puzzle out but I think I have come up with something good. What kind of show would I create? I love sports and I love food so why don't we make a TV show about sports and food. We combine the two concepts together for one show where we have people making sports food which would be a great idea because a lot of people want to see new foods that they can try for the big sports parties. They would make food and also drinks as well because you need something to down all that glorious food with. What would the name of this amazing show be? I believe the best name for the show concept is Sports Food For the Soul. In my view that is the name you gotta go with your doing a sports food cooking show and the soul goes deep. So Sports Food For The Soul is so fitting and that's the bottom line. What would the characters be like? The characters on the show would be real people no acting pure raw emotion and beauty would shine through to millions around the country and perhaps the world. The characters I will let you know ill be four females who cook or at least look like they are cooking in the kitchen! Why would I choose the actors that I chose to play them? I have chosen these actors because they are um good looking and guys will watch and it would um definitely be a popular show for men and women of all ages! So grab a pen and paper and some food of choice and sit back and relax and enjoy Sports Food For The Soul. Who are the actors for this TV show? My number one girl is Kirsten Dunst. The next girl would be Nicole Kidman. The third girl would be Halle Berry. The fourth and final girl would be Alyssa Millano! These are four very qualified fans of sports and I am sure they can make sports food on a daily basis. They would have a lot of fun things to say in the program love that! What channel would it be on and when would it be on? It would be on the Food Network and it would be on at 6pm PST/EST and it would be on every day because that's what the people want. What they people want the people get can't let the peeps down! Wow this was fun yes well these are my collective thoughts on creating my own TV show. What are your thoughts? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment