Monday, June 15, 2009

The Food Bong!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a weird invention edition of The Oz Files. Today's creative writing blog comes courtesy from farmer Leah Stafford. She says Hmmmm... I am given a special assignment by my job. I must make an invention using a spork, duck tape and a water hose. What will I invent? Will this be an everyday household item? What will I call it? Ha so this got me thinking what would I come up with when you get a spork which is a fork and a spoon combo with duck tape and a water hose? At first I was struggling must have been that doors burger and fries I had tonight oh can't forget my 7 Sprites at the Swinging Doors. There isn't much you can do with these three objects but I think I can BS may through this one it has never failed me before says I. What would I invent? I would invent what I like to call The Food Bong. If you have seen a beer bong you will know where this is going and I don't know if we want to go down this road but we must. How it's assembled is you take the water hose and you put it around your forehead and you tape it up with duck tape and then the hose part faces down and the spork is dangling on the side of the house. You grab a plate or bowl depends what your eating you put the food inside the invisible compartment and the food slides down the hose and onto your plate or bowl. Then you take the spork and depending and you pretty much indulge yourself to a nice meal. Is it an everyday household item? I would say you would use it everyday if you want to eat with it yes and one great product. Of course I'd call it The Food Bong which I would market it overseas to prepaid customers because they will buy anything even a prepaid phone ha ha um right Leah? So this is my invention go grab it while it's hot! What would you invent? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment