Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Time To Do The Safari Dance!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a Safari edition of The Oz Files. Sorry for the delay in blogs fell asleep last night so I sorta did not want to get on the computer at 1130 but anyways we are back for another double dip. Leah says that today's blog is going to be on the African Safari animals. She says Zebras, hippos, giraffes, gazelles, rhinos, lions, hyenas, warthogs and meerkats those are fun animals. I will start of by saying that I don't know much about these animals but I'm gonna do the best I can do a little opinion on each animal then put it all together with a nice bow. So the animals of the Safari oh what a great collection of animals and some top tier athletes. Let's start of with the Zebra what is a zebra? Looks like a horse with black and white stripes that's how I take it. What does it I'm guess some meat and some grass and it's sad to see them die when lions prowl on them that's why I avoid those shows at all times so sad but you know that's how it is in the wild only the ELITE survive! Next on the docket we got hippos really what is a hippo? A hippos is an animal that is big and resides in the lovely thing they call water. I don't know what they eat probably stuff in the water just a guess. I don't think you want to get too close to a hippo. I'd like to say I am a huge fan of the game hungry hungry hippos any challengers? Next to the plate are the lovable Giraffes and I'm not sure what to make of this creature. It's so tall and skinny it reminds me a lot of Shaq O'neal or Yao Ming it's YAO not YO it's YAO! Those are my thoughts on the Giraffe it doesn't do a lot for me. Next up are the meek creature they call a gazelle. Gazelles are usually seen prancing in the wild and then an animal comes along and pounces on them and devours them once again not something I like to see. I am sure gazelles get there fare share of food too! I think Gazelles should do ballet because they are so graceful. What's the buzz about the rhinos? Rhinos are kind of like a hybrid sort of like half dino half freakish animal. I guess they like to use there heads to throw down like they were in China Town in NYC! Lions and tigers and bears OH MY! Yes now we talk about the lions and no not the win less 0-16 Detroit Lions bit shout out to the big D. Lions are one of the most feared animals in the safari kingdom. Whenever I see a lion it's prowling and prancing on defenseless animals. My favorite lion is the cowardly lion from The Wizard Of Oz the NOIVE! Hyenas are known for laughing wildly and Leah's laugh reminds me of such sounds and it's fantastic! Ha HA um so there ya go those are my thoughts on the wonderful Hyenas. What are warthogs/ I have no idea so let's move on maybe the spread the warts around it's the gift that keeps on giving. Finally what about meerkats? Don't know what a meerkat is so I guess that explains how relevant they are to my rank of food chain animals. These are the thoughts of the great and powerful wizard of Oz WHO ARE YOU? What are your thoughts on the safari animal kingdom? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment