Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thanksgiving In April


Hey friends it's Oz here for a Thanksgiving edition of The Oz Files. That's right I said Thanksgiving would like me to talk about Thanksgiving in April? Yeah I know Leah um don't know what she's thinking ha ha I'm just playing but you know we do what we do best roll with the punches. Oh By the way Happy Easter everyone for he is risen! So my thoughts on Thanksgiving well I think it's about giving thanks for what you have and spending time with friends and family. Being with family is a huge part of the holiday season and my family is ay okay they give me a hard time but that's what a family does. Also football is a big part of Thanksgiving Americana. Football and Thanksgiving are like Leah and Stafford they just go together! Thanksgiving is also a time to stuff our little faces with some oh so healthy foods. God bless those turkeys who sacrifice there lives so that millions of people can have tasty Thanksgiving dinner. My favorite is the pumpkin pie with whip cream oh sooooooooo good! My aunt Robin last year she made pumpkin pie had a bit of a funny tase it tasted like chili pumpkin pie but still good we still give her a hard time about that. I don't like apple pie so nasty and wow yeah. I love turkey and pumpkin pie and definitely the worst thing is YAMS so I steer clear. My uncle Russ he loves the yams so he eats them all nobody will touch them. After everyone has eaten everyone is pretty tired so we watch a movie or something and fall asleep. My mom and aunt takes huge risks the next day and do the black Friday shopping that's like going to Costco on a weekend wow don't do it! Well what are your thoughts on Thanksgiving? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

2 comments:

  1. Chili Pumpkin pie? Sounds like nastiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha it was actually good she put something in accident is this leah

    ReplyDelete