Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Oz Spiker!


Hey friends it's Oz here for a sporty edition of The Oz Files. Leah has decided that tonight's topic will be what is my favorite sport to play and why do I love to play it? There are a lot of sports to choose from and they are all quite fantastic except for the most obvious boring sport of all time soccer. So I guess soccer did not make the cut oh so sorry Europe. I've been known to play a little basketball but when I do I usually end up hurting myself in some weird freak injury. So I tend to steer clear of the round ball and leave that to the professionals and the Hoopfest wanna be ballaz! How about throwing around a pig skin other known as football for our female readers. Ha ummm anyways I can throw a football a very long ways with such great accuracy. I can also catch the ball with ease however football is not thee sport for the Oz striker! The sport of hockey interests me air hockey style I am the best there ever was and the best there ever will be. However that doesn't get the nod at number 1. Ping pong is coming back with brutal force and I must say I do play a lot. When Oz touches a ping pong paddle everyone around him gets that feeling that something special is about to happen. When Oz graces the ping pong table and he battles the best talent out there and when he goes through them limb by limb it's quite the sight to see. When he hits those power shots with one devastating move down the line cross court backhand behind the back you name it I got it watch out China Oz is on to ya! I'll go Forrest Gump on your ass! However ping pong is a very nice sport which I dominate I make grown men cry and I make girls swoon with my God given abilities. I do love baseball however I'm not even gifted enough to play Americas pastime. I love to watch it but baseball is fabulous just like the Sandlot. Heroes are born and legends never die Kid! Anybody want to lend me the sandlot on DVD? I have it on VHS time to upgrade! The time has come where I will now reveal the sport that I have a blast playing and domination those poor souls RIP! The number one sport that I love to play without a doubt has to be none other than volleyball! I will play volleyball indoors or outdoors. You name the time and place and I'll be there to dominate you tools in the epic ozatopia of volleyball prowess. When I serve it I find the weakest player on the court and I exploit there weakness. It's usually some girl or some guy who thinks they are the bomb but all they are is a pawn in Oz's game of life! When the ball flies off my fingers up in the air when Oz's mighty touch grazes the ball it thunders down the line for an ace in your face son! If the ace doesn't happen it's gonna be damn near unhittable. When I'm not serving I'm diving like a champ digging those balls out. Oz says he's not afraid of floor burns or even beach burns it's all about the passion of the game! When I'm up at the net and someone tries to spike one over the OTRAIN they get a heavy dose of reality when they see the Oz roof them and say get that junk out of my house playa! I may sound brash and arrogant but that's how the game is played babes and gents! After each game I definitely do shake hands with my teammates and fellow pawns known as my competitors! It's always good to show good sportsmanship. The Oz says what is your favorite sport to play and why? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

4 comments:

  1. haha... remind me Monday morning, and I can bring the Sandlot to work. And maybe the Wiz, since you probably miss it oh so much!
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha wow the wiz ummmm you need to watch it leah it's classy and fun and the sandlot ohhhhhhh baby! i'll send ya a text monday morning perhaps my dreams will come true and watch the sandlot on DVD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I see why this is your favorite picture so far.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha got love those spandex grrrr

    ReplyDelete