Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fortune Is It In You!


Hey friends it's oz here for a wheel of fortune edition of The Oz Files. Leah was eating Chinese today I had it last night so this is pretty ironic. She has decided for me to write about fortune cookies what are my thoughts on them and have I gotten any fortunes that have come true? I have sobered up a bit after tonight's festivities. I will start by saying Chinese food is very tasty and satisfying. The fortune cookie sometimes you stare at it and wonder what's inside that cookie? A fortune of course are they bogus yes but it's all fun and games. I was reading through some online threads about fortune cookie quote because I don't remember a fortune cookie quotes and no they haven't come true for me. However I was reading the threads and this girl got a fortune cookie that said you or a close friend of yours will get married next year and she got married and her quote was WOWZAS! There was one that was kind of funny and nutty that said you will lose three pairs of socks next week and that did not happen. My favorite from the thread I was reading was you will be invited to sing karaoke. Now folks let me tell ya that is some magical stuff right there yes siree Bob! I honestly can't tell you any recent fortune cookie quotes because I really don't care. I think the Chinese gymnasts are on steroids. Now what do I really think of fortune cookies? I think they are tasty but tare filled with a lot of crap that people actually thin may happen to them. Think of a fortune cookie as desert with a kick. You get the cookie and you get a meaningless piece of paper that tells you your so called fortune. People I hate to beat this like a dead horse but Ir's all lies and nobody believes this unless your from China so YAO Ming you will be rich one day. Oh wait you already are my bad so I guess that fortune cookie did not work too well! What are your thoughts on this subject? Have you ever had any fortune cookie come true or any weired ones? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

4 comments:

  1. Best one I've ever seen in real life: "You will meet a tall handsome stranger online"
    I went out to Chinese food with some of my friends a few years ago, and one of my guy friends got that. He thought it was creepy, so he traded it for mine.
    I still have it!


    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...
    Where is tonight's blog? I gave you a topic.... SLACKER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhahahahhahaha I need to see that awesomeness I just posted it I was getting distracted with Yahoo IM being gay with there text formattting BAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see. I spoke too soon. Now I have some reading to do...

    ReplyDelete