Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Long Live The Irish!


Hey friends it's Oz here for another rendition of The Oz Files! So it being the spirit of St. Patricks Day Leah has decided on a blog of St.Patricks Day. She said are you excited about doing a blog on St.Patricks Day lol I was quite hesitant but I guess we will see where the wind blows! I will start off by saying I am Irish and I am quite ashamed to let you all know that I did not know it was St. Patty's day until I got to work and I saw all the different shades of green. A pinch from a fellow coworker right in the arm on the flesh um not so nice at all! That is when I realized I had made a drastic mistake in forgetting that today was indeed St. Patricks Day! Maybe in 2010 I will get it right and maybe I'll do the pinching ha ha! What do people do on St. Pattys day? Well if you live in Ireland I'm pretty sure the whole country is shut down accept for the local pubs or bars that servce Alcohol. Rumor has it that the Irish like to drink and who can't blame em cheers all around! I am sure leprechauns love to drink but I am sure they only drink small shots because there tiny little bodies can't handle the heat of real alcohol! Bless there little leprechaun hearts! People in the United States Of America they drink on St. Patricks day but I am sure it's not on the level where it is in Ireland mate! Don't get me wrong you will definitely find a lot of people calling into work the next day saying they are sick but everyone knows what is going on you can't handle the thought of working with a hangover! I think for the most part Green Beer is a huge part of St. Pattys day and I have heard it's not that great and that really doesn't shock me to say the least. One thing I will say about the Irish, Notre Dame basketball blows blue balls big time they suck! Anyways those are a lot of thoughts for one person and it's raw emotion and definitely heart felt! So I hope you enjoyed this edition of The Oz Files. What do you like most about St.Patricks day A.K.A. St. Pattys and why? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment