Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Favorite Day Of The Week


Hey Friends, Oz is back to his same old tricks once again back for another blog. This weeks subjects will have a theme set up by Leah and this week's theme is My favorite things. Today I discuss what is my favorite day of the week and why? I am going to discuss each day of the week and then after all the days are given there time in the sun I will reveal what is my favorite day of the week and why. Monday for starters is the first day of the work week for most and sometimes it's hard to get up and get yourself pumped for a Monday. However during the football season there is always Monday Night Football so if you are an American Monday could be just the day for you and if not then Monday could be a drag. You got a case of the Mondays? Mondays are good if you don't have to work ha ha I don't have too ya baby! Tuesday rolls around and you are feeling pretty good about yourself. You made it through Monday and Tuesday should be a breeze. What is there really to do on a Tuesday night um not a whole lot. Wednesday is typically known as hump day. If you get through Wednesdays then the rest of the week will be a piece of cake. What would you do on a Wednesday night? You may want to try some karaoke or maybe even team trivia. Thursday rolls around your one day closer to the weekend but not as close as you would like it. Good news is you can watch survivor and watch college hoops on big Thursday on ESPN. Friday comes along and you are so happy and energetic because the weekend is drawing close. You tell yourself make it through Friday and the weekend is mine. Friday is a great night you can go out for dinner and can go see a late movie or do whatever you want because you don't have to work the next day. Saturday comes along and you can sleep in if you want that's not what I do but anyways. Saturday is a sports feast all year round college football, college basketball, NBA basketball, NHL hockey and MLB baseball and many others. Saturday night is a great night to go out and party and be marry. We finally arrive to Sunday, Sunday is a sad reminder that the next day is Monday and most of you have to work the next day. On the other hand Sunday is a relaxing time and a day to go to church and enjoy NFL football or whatever you would like or maybe you want to take a long deserved nap. With all this said I have come to a decision on my favorite day of the week. The obvious answer is Saturday of course because of all the sporting events you can watch all day long and it's the weekend. This wasn't a hard choice to make and I would like to know what is your favorite day of the week and why? What do you do on your favorite day of the week? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

4 comments:

  1. I like that your favorite day of the week was Saturday, and that was the one day you did't say much about. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha well in fact I did talk about saturday quit a bit in the blog couple lines worth what's your favorite day of the week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday. It is amazing. I get to sleep in, and I get to stay up all night. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I mentioned yu get to watch a lot of sports on that day that's the majority of what saturdays are meant for

    ReplyDelete