Thursday, February 19, 2009

Favorite food and why?


Hey friends it's Oz again here for another blog for your viewing pleasure. One of the topics up for discussion today is what is your favorite food and why? Food hm what a great word and speaking of food that always makes the tummy rumble. On a serious note, let's start off with spaghetti. Spaghetti and meatballs are a very nice food indeed it's from Italy and it's zesty and very healthy for you and the noodles are nice and long and the meatballs are really tasty too so you can't go wrong with spaghetti and meat balls. Now we move on to a more traditional American food which is hamburgers. I should be an expert in hamburgers I've had quite a few hamburgers in my day and let me tell you I haven't met a hamburger that I haven't liked. Yummy beef, onions. lettuce, pickles, cheese and mustard and the essentials. Let's move on to the pastries cake and pie. Cake and pie are very tasty but they tend to be very rich and very bad for your health but it's a good time had by all so pie and cake yummy what a wonderful treat yes sir! Finally the last food up for bids on the Oz is right is pizza. Pizza college kids and people of all shapes and sizes love pizza. I don't even know how many kinds of pizza you can order it's very convenient that is unless you ordered online and did not know what you were doing and ordered a pizza on a Sunday and you get the pizza Monday at 10pm UM YEAH MOVING ON! I have come to the conclusion that my favorite food is you guessed it PIZZA a good ole fashion pizza pie appeases Oz's appetite! What is your favorite food and why? Well until next time may the Oz always be with you so long!

2 comments:

  1. I am guessing there is a whole story that goes along with your monday night pizza??

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha yeah i'll tell ya about it later

    ReplyDelete